- G. Franzl, A. Goranovic, S. Wilker, T. Sauter and A. Treytl, “Initiating an IES based Technical Framework on Local Energy Communities,” 2020 25th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), Vienna, Austria, 2020, pp. 1131-1134, doi: 10.1109/ETFA46521.2020.9212075.
- D. Hauer et al., “Re-enacting rare multi-modal real-world grid events to generate ML training data sets,” 2021 IEEE 30th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Kyoto, Japan, 2021, pp. 01-06, doi: 10.1109/ISIE45552.2021.9576350.
- T. Leopold et al., “Simulation-based methodology for optimizing Energy Community Controllers,” 2021 IEEE 30th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Kyoto, Japan, 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ISIE45552.2021.9576277.
- Y. Berezovskaya, C.-W. Yang, and V. Vyatkin, ‘Towards Extension of Data Centre Modelling Toolbox with Parameters Estimation’, in Technological Innovation for Applied AI Systems, DoCEIS 2021, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, vol 626. Springer, Cham, pp. 189–196, 2021, doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-78288-7_18
- G. Franzl, T. Leopold, S. Wilker and T. Sauter, “Flexibility Offering and Rating for Multi-objective Energy Balancing,” 2021 26th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), Vasteras, Sweden, 2021, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ETFA45728.2021.9613188.
- N. Galkin, C. -W. Yang, Y. Berezovskaya, M. Vesterlund and V. Vyatkin, “On Modelling of Edge Datacentre Microgrid for Participation in Smart Energy Infrastructures,” in IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society, vol. 3, pp. 50-64, 2022, doi: 10.1109/OJIES.2021.3138537.
- G. Franzl, S. Wilker, N. Efkarpidis, and T. Sauter, “Situation Awareness by Simple Intuitive Traffic Light Signals for Smart Utilisation of Local Demand and Supply Flexibility,” Energies, vol. 15, no. 3, p. 1001, Jan. 2022, doi: 10.3390/en15031001.
- N. Efkarpidis et al., “A Generic Framework for the Definition of Key Performance Indicators for Smart Energy Systems at Different Scales,” Energies, vol. 15, no. 4, p. 1289, Feb. 2022, doi: 10.3390/en15041289.
- N. Efkarpidis et al., “A Robust KPI Framework for Smart Energy Systems of Different Scales,” 2022 IEEE 31st International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Anchorage, AK, USA, 2022, pp. 454-461, doi: 10.1109/ISIE51582.2022.9831757.
- S. Eandi, A. Cini, S. Lukovic and C. Alippi, “Spatio-Temporal Graph Neural Networks for Aggregate Load Forecasting,” 2022 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), Padua, Italy, 2022, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/IJCNN55064.2022.9892780.
- N. Galkin, M. Ruchkin, V. Vyatkin, C. -W. Yang and V. Dubinin, “Automatic Generation of Data Centre Digital Twins for Virtual Commissioning of Their Automation Systems,” in IEEE Access, vol. 11, pp. 4633-4644, 2023, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2023.3234804.
- N. Galkin, C. -W. Yang and V. Vyatkin, “Automatic Generation of Charging Point’s Digital Twin for Virtual Commissioning of Their Automation Systems,” in IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society, vol. 4, pp. 14-26, 2023, doi: 10.1109/OJIES.2022.3230214.
- N. Efkarpidis et al., ‘Peak shaving in distribution networks using stationary energy storage systems: A Swiss case study’, Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, vol. 34, p. 101018, 2023.